The troops at Camp Swampy have always thwarted the Pentagon’s spit ‘n’ polish directives and, in the process, made Mort Walker’s “Beetle Bailey” one of the most popular strips in comic history.
The strip stars Beetle, the world’s most lovable, work-shirking private, and a mixed company of outrageous characters, including Sarge Snorkel, General Halftrack, Otto and Miss Buxley. In addition to delighting readers every day in more than 1,800 newspapers worldwide, the “Beetle Bailey” cast has inspired dozens of games, toys, books, puzzles, patches, apparel, greeting cards and even lottery tickets.
Today, Beetle is more popular than ever. Enlist BEETLE BAILEY today and draw attention to your product and/or service. Click here for contact information about licensing Beetle Bailey
- Book deals with Titan Books. Holiday
- 2011 retail partnership with Bloomingdale’s
- Partnerships with Converse, Bamford Watch Department, DRx and Medicom
- Showcase at Project Fashion Show
- Part of the “Army vs. Navy” collection with Popeye
- Kohl’s Enlists Popeye and Beetle Bailey for Spring Collection
- Bloomingdale’s Holiday Guide Highlights King Features
- Frankfurt Book Fair & Brand Licensing Europe Wrap-up
- Comic-Con Wrap Up!
- King Features at Bloomingdale’s and New York Comic-Con!
- Mort Walker Gives an Insider Look at Classic Beetle Bailey Strips
- Commemorating 60th Anniversary of Beetle Bailey